Do you have a stay in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) upon your next business trip? Then let us help you to have a worth-while stay in Dubai with our 96 hours transit visa. It is an excellent opportunity to visit and explore the culture of Dubai on your lengthy layover between flights.
The procedure for this visa is quite simple and is pretty much similar to that of Dubai visa. You can apply for it by submitting the scanned copies of your passport (front and back), your airline tickets, and your photograph (passport size). Apart from this, we will also need your filled out an application form along with your visa fee and a few other requirements. The average processing time for this visa is four to five working days, but it can be reduced with our expert services.
After the approval of your Dubai visa, you can get access to Dubai for no longer than 96 hours. During these hours, you can explore the famous skyline of Dubai, shop at malls or enjoy yourself at the theme parks!
If you are visiting Dubai for the first time, and looking out to explore the best of UAE’s attractions, then we can plan you a hassle-free Dubai holiday, including hotel accommodation, sightseeing activities along with your 96 hours visa.
Once you’re done with your online visa process application, make sure to mail us your documents on our email address email@example.com
We need clear and colored scanned copies of the following listed documents:
- Photograph in Passport size.
- Front page of your passport.
- Last page of your passport.
- If you have visited Dubai before, then provide the scanned copy of password page which has the exit stamp on it.
- Return air-tickets.
- You must have minimum 6 months of passport validity.
- Your passport can not be hand-written.
- Documents submitted should be crystal clear.
- If you do not match the above requirements, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED OF THE GUARANTORS:
- Scanned copy of passport (minimum validity of 6 months), Residence visa page and Emirates ID (minimum validity of 3 months)
- Guarantor must provide;
Company name, address and contact number
- Signing of Guarantor letter for the terms and conditions
VISITORS WITH NO GUARANTORS:
- 2 Way Airline Ticket and hotel booking
- Contact number and email ID.
- We also provide booking and accommodation facilities.
- Pakistani citizens do not have to submit guarantee documents after being screened by our team.
- Families with kids also do not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Visitors who have already booked their accommodation and packages with Princess Tourism are not liable to provide guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you do not have a criminal history for past 5 years and have a previous travel record then you are eligible for Dubai’s visa if you are not one of the GCC nationals. On the off note that you have no travel history, then you can show your financial standing or an invitation from a family member living in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on family status, then you can easily apply for Dubai’s visa.
For having a smooth trip to Dubai, all you need to do is:
- Fill up the online visa application form at our website with details about your name, address, and other contact information.
- Submit the scanned copy of your required documents.
- Make your payment using the credit card.
Other than that, you can also apply for your 14 day visa by calling us on +971 4 3257744 or sending us an email at email@example.com, if you are looking for some other payment methods which include bank transfers, Paypal or cash deposit.
After submitting the above form, our visa specialists will screen your application and upon further necessity would call you to inquire about other details such as your airline tickets, documents of your guarantor, or your hotel booking voucher. If you do not require a guarantor, your visa application will be processed much quickly.
An additional AED 50 to 100 will be charged upon bookings other than from Princess Tourism.
|VISA NAME||PROCESSING FEE||RATE US$|
|14 Days Visa||AED 320||$ 87|
|30 Days Visa||AED 349||$ 95|
|30 Days Multi Entry||AED 999||$ 273|
|90 Days Visa||AED 799||$ 218|
|90 Days Multi Entry||AED 1750||$ 479|