Are you looking to spend a long 3 month holiday in the United Arab Emirates? Don’t worry and get your visa through our visa specialists by simply filling up the visa application form. With this visa, you can explore the whole of United Arab Emirates (UAE), the essence of the tall buildings, the huge malls that provides you the best shopping experience, the fun theme parks and so much more.
To apply for this visa, all you need to provide are a certain documents which are mentioned below. These documents might include your passport front and back page, your airline tickets with confirmed date of departure, and furthermore. If you are not a GCC citizen you will have to submit your documents in scanned color copies to us so that we can get your visa process started. Here’s everything you need to know about this 90 day visit visa to United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Once you’re done with your online visa process application, make sure to mail us your documents on our email address email@example.com
We need clear and colored scanned copies of the following listed documents:
- Photograph in Passport size.
- Front page of your passport.
- Last page of your passport.
- If you have visited Dubai before, then provide the scanned copy of password page which has the exit stamp on it.
- Return air-tickets.
- You must have minimum 6 months of passport validity.
- Your passport can not be hand-written.
- Documents submitted should be crystal clear.
- If you do not match the above requirements, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED OF THE GUARANTORS:
- Scanned copy of passport (minimum validity of 6 months), Residence visa page and Emirates ID (minimum validity of 3 months)
- Guarantor must provide;
Company name, address and contact number
- Signing of Guarantor letter for the terms and conditions
VISITORS WITH NO GUARANTORS:
- 2 Way Airline Ticket and hotel booking
- Contact number and email ID.
- We also provide booking and accommodation facilities.
- Pakistani citizens do not have to submit guarantee documents after being screened by our team.
- Families with kids also do not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Visitors who have already booked their accommodation and packages with Princess Tourism are not liable to provide guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY?
For having a smooth trip to Dubai, all you need to do is:
- Fill up the online visa application form at our website with details about your name, address, and other contact information.
- Submit the scanned copy of your required documents.
- Make your payment using the credit card.
Other than that, you can also apply for your 14 day visa by calling us on +971 4 3257744 or sending us an email at email@example.com, if you are looking for some other payment methods which include bank transfers, Paypal or cash deposit.
After submitting the above form, our visa specialists will screen your application and upon further necessity would call you to inquire about other details such as your airline tickets, documents of your guarantor, or your hotel booking voucher. If you do not require a guarantor, your visa application will be processed much quickly.
An additional AED 50 to 100 will be charged upon bookings other than from Princess Tourism
|VISA NAME||PROCESSING FEE||RATE US$|
|14 Days Visa||AED 320||$ 87|
|30 Days Visa||AED 349||$ 95|
|30 Days Multi Entry||AED 999||$ 273|
|90 Days Visa||AED 799||$ 218|
|90 Days Multi Entry||AED 1750||$ 479|