This tour is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa.
Dubai’s skyline is ever-changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
Sit back and relax in a plush this 4-hour tour. Glide in style around Dubai Marina and palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah; stop for photos of Atlantis, The Palm, and Burj Al Arab; and visit Dubai Mall and the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and hotel pickup and drop-off all included.
Package includes :
- Pick Up
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Creek & Abra
- Gold Souq & Old town
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- Atlantis The Palm Island
- Marina & JBR The walk
- Canal View
- Down Town & Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
- Drop Off
- Morning: Pick up 09:30 AM and Drop off 02:00 PM
- Afternoon: Pick up 02:30 PM and Drop off 07:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are on sharing basis.
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Suitable for all age groups
- Children above 10 years will be charged as an adult and less than 3 years will be free
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100% Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice