This tour is an orientation of the second largest Emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa.
Dubai’s skyline is ever-changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
Sit back and relax in a plush this 4-hour tour. Glide in style around Dubai Marina and palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah; stop for photos of Atlantis, The Palm, and Burj Al Arab; and visit Dubai Mall and the Souk Madinat Jumeirah and hotel pickup and drop-off all included.
Package includes :
- Pick Up
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai Creek & Abra
- Gold Souq & Old town
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab
- Atlantis The Palm Island
- Marina & JBR The walk
- Canal View
- Down Town & Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
- Drop Off
- Morning: Pick up 09:30 AM and Drop off 01:30 PM
Burj Khalifa Tickets:
By day and night At the Top provides unparalleled views of Dubai. A standard visit At the Top lasts approximately 2 hours, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the Dubai skyline at your leisure. Experience the thrill of a lifetime as high-speed elevators whisk you 124 floors above the ground for an awe-inspiring view from the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck.
Make the most of your visit to At the Top, Burj Khalifa and save on the cost of admission with reserved General Admission tickets. Buy your tickets for a specific date and time, then enjoy other attractions in Downtown until your scheduled visit. When it’s time for your tour, go to the General Admission queue and experience At the Top with a minimal wait. General Admission bookings can be made at the ticket counter at any time or online up to thirty days in advance, based on availability.
- Please choose your preferred timing to visit Burj Khalifa.
- You should be at the Burj Khalifa Entrance at Dubai Mall 15 minutes before your preferred timing.
- Admission intervals are 30 minutes from opening to closing.
- Tickets availability may change without prior notice.
NO SHOW & CANCELLATION within 96 hours 100% cancellation fee applies.
All Cancellation or refund requests to be emailed, 96 hours prior to your tour/activity date to avoid discrepancies in the accounting system.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the services requested due to reasons beyond our control such as weather condition, rules and regulation of the government without any prior notice and without any refund or compensation
Terms & Conditions
- Private transport can be organized on request
- Suitable for all age groups
- Children above 10 years will be charged as an adult and less than 3 years will be free
- Cancellation should be before 24 hours
- 100% Charge for no-shows or cancellations made on same time
- Rates will be subject to change without further notice